6 cups dry bread, cubed
2 1/2 cups diced or sliced cooked turkey
2 cups good chedder cheese, grated
1 small onion, diced and sauted in oil
1 diced tomatoes
3 eggs, beaten
2 1/2 cups milk (any kind)
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 1/2 teaspoons any combination dried herbs (sage, thyme, marjoram, oregano all work well if using fresh herbs, use at least 2 TBS.)
1. Place 3 cups of bread cubes in the bottom of a greased bundt pan.
2. Place turkey evenly over bread. Spread cheese over turkey. Sprinkle with sauted onions . Add tomatoes. Top with remaining 3 cups of bread cubes.
3. Combine beaten eggs with milk and seasonings and pour over the mixture in the pan.
4. Place bundt pan in a pan of water; I use a 9" x 13" pan for this. Bake at 180 degrees for about one hour.
5. Remove from water pan and cook and additional 10 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean. Cool for ten minutes. Use a plastic spatula to carefully lift turkey mixture away from the pan. Invert onto a platter
*A fun dish good hot or cold, you can substitute chicken for the turkey.
*Great for leftover turkey!!!!!!