3 cups All Purpose Flour
2 cups sugar
3/4 cup cocoa powder
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 cups water
1 cup oil
2 tsp vanilla
2 tsp vinegar
1. Mix flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt in large mixer bowl.
2. Then add the water, oil, vinegar and vanilla.
3. Mix well with electric mixer at medium speed until well blended.
4. Spoon out batter into greased or paper-lined muffin cups, approximately filling 3/4 full.
5. Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
4. Remove from pans and let completely cool. Frost and decorate as desired.