12 tablespoons of unsalted butter 1 1/3 cups of lightly packed brown sugar 4 teaspoons of vanilla extract teaspoon of salt 1 teaspoon baking powder and more..
12 tablespoons of unsalted butter 1 1/3 cups of lightly packed brown sugar 4 teaspoons of vanilla extract teaspoon of salt 1 teaspoon baking powder 2 large eggs, at room temperature 1 1/4 cup of flour 1 cup of chopped semi-sweet chocolate chunks 1 cup of chopped white chocolate chunks
*Blondies resemble brownies but they are not as sweet. Their flavour is slightly like butterscotch. It is a good alternative to extra sweet snacks for kids during halloween! They are very easy and take little time. Enjoy! Here is how you make them:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F Grease a 13 inch x 9 inch baking dish with butter and lightly flour it (so as to prevent the blondies from sticking)
2. Cream the butter and brown sugar together, for approximately 2 minutes, until well blended
3. Stir in the salt, vanilla and baking powder until completely combined
4. Add eggs, blend in lightly, for approximately 30 seconds
5. Add flour until just blended
6. Add the white chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate chunks.
7. Put the contents into the pan and press it down evenly throughout the pan.
8. Bake it for 25 minutes, or until golden brown. To make it extra halloween-like, you can melt white chocolate and add orange food coloring to it and pour it over the blondies when they come out of the oven.